Serving Glendale Adventist Elementary and Glendale Adventist Academy
Time: May 6, 2018 all day
Location: GAE 1st & 2nd Terraces Event Type: fundraiser
Latest Activity: Sep 3, 2017
Export to Outlook or iCal (.ics)
Join us this Sunday, May 6, for May Festival. The teachers and students have been busy creating booths and decorations to go with our theme.
Home & School is always in need of volunteers. If you have time to spare, please join us at the follow times and places.
Friday at 3:30: Move tents and items from H&S Bin
Set up chairs
Saturday 7:40: Set up tables for teachers
Set up eating tables
Set up Silent Auction Room
Sunday: 9:00 - Set up booths
3:00: Take Down
Mrs. Hansen is also in need of help in moving the band instruments Friday afternoon right after school at 3:30.
There are so many people to thank:
· Glendale Adventist Medical Center for their continued financial support of May Festival
· Principal Nancy and teachers for their continued participation and support
· Mrs. Hansen and Mr. Payne for providing our excellent entertainment
· Pastor Pono for running the sound booth
· Pat at Montrose Travels for collecting travel posters for us
· The Home & School team, Charisse, Herb, Janet, Linda, Arleen, Jennifer, Aileen, Noreen, Sherry and Gloria
· Rene Ramirez who oversees parking every year
Home & School is looking forward to spending time with our school family; see you Sunday!
Join Home & School Association
Welcome toHome & School Association
Sign Upor Sign In
© 2018 Created by Jon Larsen.
Report an Issue |
Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.